WEMIX3.0 Mainnet is based on Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) in the Stake Base Proof of Authority (SPoA) consensus algorithm. WEMIX3.0 is a platform-centric and service-oriented open Mainnet that is developed based on leading experience. It has core requirements for blockchain networks such as decentralization, security, and scalability. It also operates reliably and efficiently through technical and business cooperation with 40 proven global node council partners, 40 WONDERS.
WEMIX coins are virtual assets used in WEMIX3.0 Blockchain. You can send and receive WEMIX through the deposit/withdrawal function by using the wallet supported by WEMIX.
WEMIX Classic (formerly WEMIX Token) is a digital asset issued by Klaytn Mainnet.
Since the release of WEMIX3.0 Mainnet, WEMIX Token has been renamed WEMIX Classic and is not available for WEMIX3.0 Mainnet-based services.
WEMIX Wallet is a secure and transparent decentralized wallet that can manage cryptocurrency issued by WEMIX3.0 Blockchain. WEMIX Wallet allows users to manage the private key of the wallet as the main subject and can be used directly by connecting with various services in the WEMIX ecosystem. It is a service that manages various tokens in the ecosystem and enables checking and transferring the token NFT you have. For more FAQ about Wallet, please refer to the Wallet Support Center.
Wallets used in WEMIX3.0 are decentralized wallets that are not owned or managed by the enterprise. Only the user can know the private key of the created wallet, and if it is lost, it cannot be recovered, so be careful not to lose it.
WEMIX Wallet does not support any network other than WEMIX3.0 Mainnet.
Incoreect tranfer of the WEMIX Classic, KLAY, and KLEVA token from the external exchange/wallet to the WEMIX wallet can be recovered through the Metamask if you have the private key of the WEMIX wallet.
Finding a incorrectly transferred token through Metamask (Klaytn-based token incorrectly transferred)
- 1.Check and copy the private key of the WEMIX Wallet via the path below. WEMIX Wallet > Setting > Security Settings > Check your Private Key
- 2.Import the account into the Metamask via the private key of the WEMIX Wallet. Metamask > Import Account > Enter your WEMIX Wallet Private Key *Please refer to the link for installing a meta mask and creating a wallet.
- 3.Add a Klaytn network to that account. Metamask > Add Network > Add Klaytn Network *Please refer to the link for adding Klaytn network or connect Klayton Support Service (such as Klay Swap) to add network.
- 4.Add WEMIX Classic, KLEVA token (Skipped for KLAY) Add WEMIX Classic Token Contract Select Token Import Menu at the bottom of MetaMask > Token Contract Address > Enter
Token symbol: WEMIX,
Token decimal: 18are automatically enterd.) > Add Custom Token > Import Token Add KLEVA Classic Token Contract Select Token Import Menu at the bottom of MetaMask > Token Contract Address > Enter
Token symbol: KLEVA,
Token decimal: 18are automatically enterd.) > Add Custom Token > Import Token
- 5.Check the amount of WEMIX Classic, KLAY, and KLEVA tokens added and select Send.
- 6.Send WEMIX Classic, KLAY, and KLEVA by entering the wallet address that supports the Klaytn network to send. (There will be a fee to KLAY for remittance.)
When accessing various services in the WEMIX ecosystem through mobile safari, "NSURLSession WebSocket" needs to be disabled for wallet linkage, so please complete the setting as described below.
Disable IOS Safari NSURLSession WebSocket
Settings > Safari > Advanced > Experimental Features > disabled NSURLSession WebSocket
If there is a problem with the wallet linkage even after setting up, please disconnect the wallet and connect it again.
You can only participate in the WEMIX3.0 blockchain with agreement of the consent of Authority members who have been previously approved as a Stake Base Proof of Authority (SPoA). Also, you must stake a certain amount to participate as an Authority member.
Yes. Anyone can participate by installing a blockchain node. If you want to serve as a WEMIX3.0 network endpoint, you can join a node by installing an End Node (EN). For more information about installing End Node (EN) for node participation, please refer to Install Guide.
Yes. It supports web wallets as well as app wallets, and can manage and transfer WEMIX or tokens issued by WEMIX3.0 blockchain. To learn how to configure and use WEMIX wallets, see our WEMIX Wallet documentation.
The WEMIX Web Wallet is intended for developers, not for users. The user's private key is stored on local storage in the browser, so it is vulnerable to security. Saving and transferring WEMIX and tokens via a web wallet can be dangerous.
WEMIX received through Testnet Faucet, cannot use in WEMIX3.0 Mainnet. WEMIX that can use in WEMIX3.0 Mainnet need to buy in the crypto exchange.